Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot's Update 1.04 is now live, a look at its patch notes revealing reduced loading times when moving between areas.
Update 1.04 also fixes a few issues where characters relevant to Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot's story would not appear when required for progress.
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Update 1.04 Patch Notes
Here are all the changes and additions introduced to Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot in Update 1.04, as per its full patch notes:
- Reduced load times when traveling from one area to another
- Issue where players were unable to accept the Sub-Story “Telekinesis Training” (Saiyan Arc Episode 3), if they saved and loaded their Save Data after fighting Tien.
- Issue that caused the Main Story icon to not be displayed if you save and load your Save Data after clearing the Main Story “The Longest Three Hours” (Saiyan Arc Episode 5).
- Issue where Chi Chi cannot be found on the field if you accept the Sub Story “Goten’s Growth” (Buu Arc Episode 1) and clear the Main Story without completing the Sub Story.
- Issue that caused Characters related to the Main or Sub Story to not appear, if that specific character is already found within the field as a Villainous Enemy.
- (Only for XboxOne) Issue where users where users would go straight to the Title Screen without viewing the Opening Cinematic.
For our thoughts on the game, give our Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot review a read. The title is available now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.