Publisher and developer Techland has announced that the Dying Light x Left 4 Dead 2 crossover event is now live on PC.
Available now and concluding on October 29, the Dying Light Left 4 Dead event introduces the Viral Rush mode that pits players agains endless hordes of zombies.
To make dealing with them easier, players now have access to the shotgun incendiary ammo type. Roasted zombies, anyone?
Dying Light x Left 4 Dead 2 Crossover Event
The Dying Light Left 4 Dead crossover also comes with a free DLC that adds L4D2's William "Bill" Overbeck as a playable character, alongside one of its garden gnomes as a ruthlessly devastating two-handed weapon.
As part of the event, players will also have a set of challenges to complete, being rewarded with cosmetic items for doing so:
- Objective: Kill 50x Virals
- Reward: Gold Gnome Gear
Complete Quarantine Zones
These Bounties will automatically be taken on when the event starts.
- Complete Stuffed Turtle Quarantine Zone (The Slums) and collect all Drops in the zone.
- Reward: Gold Golf Club
- Complete Bright Mountain Tunnel Quarantine Zone (The Slums) and collect all Drops in the zone.
- Reward: Gold Frying Pan
- Complete Striped Dragon Hotel Quarantine Zone (Old Town) and collect all Drops in the zone.
- Reward: Gold Electric Guitar
Global Event Goal
The community needs to kill 10 000 000 Virals Globally
- Docket for Gold Golf Club Blueprint
- Docket for Gold Frying Pan Blueprint
- Docket for Gold Electric Guitar Blueprint
- Docket for Gold Gnome Blueprint
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.