The Elder Scrolls Online players can try out the optional ESO Plus subscription for free this week, publisher Bethesda Softworks and developer Zenimax Online Studios have announced.
Starting today, October 12, all owners of the MMORPG can pick up a free ESO Plus trial from its tab in the game's Crown Store. This gives them access to all available DLC, the very useful craft bag and its unlimited storage, alongside most other benefits that paid users have access to.
The only exceptions are the the ESO Plus-related deals alongside the monthly amount of Crowns that paid subscribers receive.
ESO Plus Free Trial Week
Here is the full list of features that you can try during the ESO Plus free trial week:
- Full access to DLC game packs—new zones, quests, dungeons, and more
- Includes Orsinium, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Shadows of the Hist, Morrowind (zone and story), Horns of the Reach, Clockwork City, Dragon Bones, Summerset (zone and story), Wolfhunter, Murkmire, Wrathstone, Elsweyr (zone and story), Scalebreaker, Dragonhold, Harrowstorm, and Stonethorn (our most-recent DLC!)
- A Craft Bag offering you unlimited storage for all your crafting materials
- Double Bank space for all characters on your account
- 10% increase to Experience and Gold acquisition, Crafting Inspiration, and Trait Research rates
- Double Furnishings and Collectibles space in player housing
- Exclusive ability to dye costumes
- Double Transmute Crystal storage
The ESO Plus free trial week lasts until October 19 at 10 AM EDT/3 PM BST. Anyone willing to continue having access to the subscription's added features can do so for a monthly payment of $14.99 or your regional equivalent.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.