Fall Guys' Anti-Cheat Update is now live, its patch notes revealing a new system that deals with cheaters on PC and more.
As of the Anti-Cheat Update, Fall Guys players are now able to make use of their extra mouse buttons by binding game actions to them.
A suite of stability improvements and bug fixes are also part of the title's latest update.
Fall Guys Anti-Cheat Update Patch Notes
Here are all the changes and additions introduced to Fall Guys in its Anti-Cheat Update, as detailed in its full patch notes:
- [PC] Our new anti-cheating system for PC is now in!
- [PC] Added ability to bind game actions to mouse buttons
- [PS4] Improved stability when creating parties on PS4
- Objects in certain rounds will now have dynamic variations from one playthrough to the next, including new objects entirely. We plan to expand this system in the future to more rounds.
- Improved stability when progressing from one round to another, there should be less disconnections in the qualification screen and round loading now.
- Bug fixes in levels, spectator mode and improved resilience when network errors occur.
- Fall Ball timer down to 120 seconds from 150
- Lowered Min Player Counts for some levels to increase round variety
Fall Guys is out now on PC and PS4.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.