Green Hell's Amazonian rainforest has attracted many would-be survivors looking to brave its many dangers. But regardless if you're new or a seasoned veteran, knowing the available console commands and cheats lets you try out new things or overcome pesky obstacles.
Here is the list of all the Green Hell console commands and cheats you can use to make surviving more interesting by bending the game's world to your will.
Green Hell Console Commands Cheats
Before you can try out Green Hell's console commands and cheats, you first need to activate debug mode. Luckily, the steps involved in doing so aren't at all difficult.
- Open Steam and find Green Hell in your Steam Library. Right click on the game and select Properties.
- Select the Local Files tab in the window that opens and then select Browse Local Files. A Windows Explorer window will open.
- Open the following path: GH_Data/Resources
- Create a folder called scripts. Inside the scripts folder, add another folder called Debug.
- In the Debug folder, right click and select New. Add a Notepad file and name it DEBUG. While naming the file, remove the .txt extension and select Yes when the window pops up. This will make your computer convert the Notepad document to a File.
With Debug mode activated, you're ready to try out Green Hell's various console commands and cheats. Here is their complete list, as per the Green Hell Reddit wiki:
- U - Unlock story mode
- L - Show fake loading screen
- K - Hide fake loading screen
Please note that unlocking Story Mode via cheats will not actually unlock the full Story Mode. It will enable the menu option, but you will be loaded into the first area of the tutorial with the inability to progress. You may even experience a Crash-to-Desktop (CTD).
- F1 - Show debug menu: Item
- F2 - Show debug menu: Scenario
- F3 - Show debug menu: Spawners
- F4 - Show debug menu: Skills
- F5 - Show debug menu: AI
- F6 - Show debug menu: Wounds
- F7 - Show debug menu: Dialogs
- F9 - Show debug menu: Log
- L-CTRL - Show coordinates in upper right corner
- NUMPAD + - Forward time (1 hour)
- NUMPAD - - Backward time (1 hour)
- NUMPAD / - Increase game speed
- L-CTRL + M - Toggle godmode (Unlimited health and stamina)
- L-CTRL + U - Complete notebook (Crafting, Item infos, Injuries, ...)
- NUMPAD ENTER - Forward time (10 hours)
- L-CTRL + O - Show statistics
- ; - Start trailer
- = - Toggle rain
- - - Unlock cursor
- R-ALT + K - Kill all creatures
- L-ALT + L - Give all creatures 10 damage
- I - Spawn item (select in item debug menu)
- NUMPAD 0 - Spawn creature (select in AI debug menu)
- NUMPAD 2 - Spawn creature as hallucination (select in AI debug menu)
- NUMPAD 3 - Spawn creature as idling (select in AI debug menu)
- NUMPAD 1 - Play dialog (select in dialogues menu)
- Z - Spawn enemy wave
- F8 - Finish all Blueprints
- R-CTRL + H - Toggle HUD
- NUMPAD 9 - Save game
- NUMLOCk - Decrease game speed
- PAUSE - Pauses the game without opening the pause menu
- L-ALT + ` - Kill the player
- L-ALT + L-SHIFT + ` - Damage the player (25 points)
- \ - Add injury
- BACKSPACE - Damage the player with claws (30 points)
- V - Show diving mask
- B - Show biohazard mask
- L - Start goldmine dream
- R-ALT + F - Put fire in hand
- F10 - Open crafting manager
- F11 - Put item in hand into backpack
- R-ALT + J - Pass out
- L-SHIFT + 5 - Save location
- L-SHIFT + 6 - Teleport to saved location
- , - Attach worms
- " - Attach leeches
- PAGE UP - Increase sanity by 5
- PAGE DOWN - Decrease sanity by 5
Green Hell is available now on PC.