Publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and developer IO Interactive today released the Hitman 2 December Roadmap, detailing the upcoming free content coming to the action-adventure title.
The Hitman 2 December Roadmap reveals a month chock-full with holiday-themed seasonal content. Players will once again be able to earn the Santa 47 Suit by completing the Paris Holiday Hoarder mission alongside the Snow Festival Suit and Ice Pick from the Snow Festival mission in Hokkaido.
Hitman 2 December Roadmap
Alongside the two missions above, players will be treated to a number of Elusive Targets and Escalation Contracts. Here is the full Hitman 2 December Roadmap:
- The Truman Convention Escalation Contract in Santa Fortuna (Colombia) – Available Dec. 5
- The Raaz Algorithm Escalation Contract in Mumbai (India) – Available Dec. 5
- The Chef Legacy Elusive Target in Paris (France) – Available Dec. 6-16
- 12 Days of Contracts Community Curated Contracts – Available Dec. 12
- The Han Encasement Escalation Contract in Mumbai (India) – Available Dec. 12
- Holiday Hoarders Seasonal Event in Paris (France) – Available Dec. 17
- Snow Festival Seasonal Event in Hokkaido (Japan) – Available Dec. 17
- The Rafael Misadventure Escalation Contract in Isle of Sgàil (North Atlantic) – Available Dec. 17
- The Kotti Paradigm Legacy Escalation Contract in Paris (France) – Available Dec. 17
- IO Interactive’s Monthly HITMAN 2 Livestream on Twitch – Dec. 17
- The Stowaway Legacy Elusive Target in Isle of Sgàil (North Atlantic) – Available Dec. 20 through Jan. 6
Hitman 2 is now available on PC, Xbox One and PS4.