Immortals Fenyx Rising's Update 1.1.0 goes live later today, its patch notes revealing a focus on fixes and added support for the A New God DLC. In the upcoming DLC, players get to "overcome the legendary trials and challenges of the gods of Olympos to change the Greek Pantheon and fulfill your destiny."
Update 1.1.0 will become available for all Immortals Fenyx Rising players at around 9 AM ET/6 AM PT/14:00 UTC, also making visual customization remain applied when you switch armor and weapons.
Here are all the changes and additions introduced to Immortals Fenyx Rising in Update 1.1.0, as detailed in its full patch notes:
- Added support for the upcoming DLC content “A New God”
- Multiple localization fixes.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed the issue when (REDACTED) stops fighting you in the Zeus Throne region main story fight.
- [Photomode] Fixed multiple issues when having more than 50 photos.
- [Photomode] Friend photos are now prioritized on the map and correctly identified.
- Fixed an issue where gameplay elements disappear after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue where the Fenyx would get stuck after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue when the player would get stuck behind an invisible wall after looting a chest In dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where customizing the “Dodge” action button would affect the “Sprint” action button and vice-versa on a controller.
- Adjusted the “Look, No Hands” obtention to be only in vaults as described.
- Fixed the “Galewind” bow behavior to fit its first perk description.
- Visual Customization now stay applied when switching weapon or armor.
- Guided arrow can now be seen from farther away.
- [XBOX Series X] Fixed a save game corruption over very long play sessions.
- [PC] Multi-monitors and special aspect ratio UI fixes.
- [PC] Resolved the audio cut-off when leaving a menu or entering a cutscene.
- [PC] Locked Target Switch now work when using the mouse and Keyboard control scheme.
- [PS5] Haptic Feedback added to various combat action.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .