League of Legends' Patch 10.7 is now available on live servers, introducing the Fiddlesticks champion update, alongside new skins and champion changes.
Patch 10.7's release date didn't suffer any delays, given the current situation, becoming available to all League of Legends players on April 1.
League of Legends Update 10.7 Patch Notes
League of Legends' Patch 10.7’s main feature is the Fiddlesticks champion update, which reworks his abilities while also bringing all of his skins in line with his new look.
Patch 10.7 also introduces five brand new skins to League of Legends. Players hopping onto the PBE can try out the Furyhorn Cosplay Veigar, Pengu Cosplay Tristana, Worldbreaker Malzahar, Worldbreaker Maokai and Worldbreaker Sion skins, which will all cost 1350 RP. The three Worldbreaker skins become available on April 9.
Here are all the changes introduced to League of Legends in Patch 10.7:
Fiddlesticks - Updated
- Base AD increased to 55.36 from 48.36
- Base Armor increased to 34 from 30
- HP per level increased to 92 from 80
- Base HP increased to 580.4 from 524.4
A Harmless Scarecrow (Passive):
- Fiddlesticks' trinket is replaced by Scarecrow Effigies.
- Effigies gain power as Fiddlesticks levels, reducing their cooldown and increasing their duration.
- Level 6: Effigies will reveal any nearby wards for 6 seconds on placement.
Scarecrow Effigy (Trinket):
- Active: Places an Effigy that last for 130-280 seconds and appears exactly as Fiddlesticks does to enemies.
- Stores one charge every 115-30 seconds, up to a maximum of 2 charges.
- Enemy champion approaching an effigy will activate it, causing the effigy to fake a random action, after which the effigy will fall apart.
- 65 Mana
- 15/14.5/14/13.5/13s Cooldown
- Passive: If Fiddlesticks spells damage an enemy while unseen while Fiddle is outside of combat, Fiddlesticks terrifies the enemy for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds.
- Active: If the enemy has not recently been terrified, terrifies it for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds and deals 6/7/8/9/10% (+1% per 50 AP) of the target's current health (minimum 40/60/80/100/120) as magic damage.
- If the enemy has recently been terrified, instead deals 12/14/16/18/20% (+2% per 50AP) of the target's current health (minimum 80/120/160/200/240) as magic damage.
- Max 400 damage vs. monsters.
Bountiful Harvest (W):
- 60 Mana
- 9s Cooldown
- Fiddlesticks drains the souls of all enemies around itself, dealing 50/80/110/140/170 (+35% AP) damage per second, over 2s, with the final tick dealing up to 12/14/16/80/20% of their missing health as magic damage.
- Fiddlesticks heals for 30/35/40/45/50% of the damage dealt before mitigation, reduced to 15% vs. minions.
- On a completed channel or if nothing remains to be harvested, refund 60% of the remaining cooldown.
- 40 Mana
- 10/9/8/7/6s Cooldown
- Fiddlesticks unleashes dark magic from it's Scythe, dealing 70/100/130/160/190 (+50% AP) magic damage to and slowing enemies hit for 30/35/40/45/50% for 1.25s in a crescent shaped area at a target position.
- Enemies in the center of the crescent are silenced for the duration.
- 100 Mana
- 140/110/80s Cooldown
- Fiddlesticks channels for 1.5 seconds, then blinks to the target point unleashing a murder of crows that flock wildly around it, dealing 125/225/325 (+45% AP) magic damage per second to all enemy units in the area.
- The effect lasts for 5 seconds, dealing up to 625/1125/1625 total magic damage.
Galio - Changed
Hero’s Entrance (R):
- New: Grants all allied champions in the area Shield of Durand (W)'s magic damage shield for 5 seconds
Nasus - Changed
- Range increased to 700 from 600
Spirit Fire (E):
- Enemy armor reduction increased to 25/30/35/40/45% from 15/20/25/30/25%
Akali - Buffed
Perfect Execution (R):
- Cooldown decreased to 100/80/60 from 120/90/60
Corki - Buffed
- Special Delivery direct hit damage over time duration increased to 2s from 1.5s
Garen - Changed
- Cooldown increased to 8 seconds from 7 seconds
Decisive Strike (Q):
- Movement speed duration changed to 1/1.65/2.3/2.95/3.6 seconds from 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5 seconds
Ivern - Buffed
- Damage increased to 70/95/120/145/170 from 60/80/100/120/140
- Cooldown decreased to 140/130/120 from 160/140/120
Kai'Sa - Buffed
- Cooldoown decreased to 16/15/14/13/12 from 16/15.5/15/14.5/14
Nocturne - Nerfed
- HP regen decreased to 7 from 8.5
- MR per level decreased to 0.75 from 1.25
Riven - Buffed
- Base HP increased to 560 from 558.48
- Base HP regen increased to 8.5 from 7
Talon - Nerfed
- Initial damage dealt decreased to 45/60/75/90/105 (+0.4 bonus attack damage) from 50/65/80/95/110 (+0.4 bonus attack damage)
- Return damage dealt decreased to 45/65/85/105/125 (+0.7 bonus attack damage) from 70/85/100/115/130 (+0.6 bonus attack damage)
Wukong - Nerfed
Stone Skin (Passive):
- Armor decreased to 5-9 (based on level) from 5-11 (based on level)
Nimbus Strike (E):
- Damage decreased to 80/110/140/170/200 from 80/120/160/200/240
- Wukong's W - Warrior Trickster and R - Cyclone can now be queued up during his dash
Xin Zhao - Buffed
- Healing increased to 10-112 (based on level) from 10-78 (based on level).
Phase Rush (Sorcery Keystone) - Buffed
- Melee movement speed increased to 40-60% from 30-50%
Conditioning (H3) - Buffed
- Activation time increased to 12 minutes from 10 mins
- Casting Tristana's Q - Rapid Fire, Miss Fortune's W - Strut, Draven's W - Blood Rush, or Master Yi's R - Highlander no longer cancels the champion's basic attack animation
- Cleaned up the "Silence" bubble effect that appears over a unit when they are Silenced
- Miss Fortune's E - Make It Rain's damage ring indicator is now properly visible in Howling Abyss
- Nimbus Cloak now properly procs immediately after performing Hexflash
- Vi is no longer Unstoppable when her R - Assault and Battery is interrupted in any way