Legends of Runeterra does a rather unusual thing for free-to-play collectible card games, rewarding players based on how much they've played during the week through its Weekly Vault.
Here's what you need to know about Legends of Runeterra's Weekly Vault, its ranks, rewards and upgrades.
Legends of Runeterra Weekly Vault Ranks, Rewards, Upgrades
Legends of Runeterra's Weekly Vaults start from level 0 each week and can only be opened on Tuesdays. Their rewards span a total of 13 ranks which require increasingly higher amounts of XP to reach. The higher the rank, the better the reward.
Weekly Vaults are a great way of expanding your Legends of Runeterra card collection, as they offer both random cards and currency which can be used to build specific cards you might be missing. Here's a breakdown of Legends of Runeterra's Weekly Vault ranks, required XP and rewards:
- Rank 1 - 0 XP - 3 Bronze Chests
- Rank 2 - 1000 XP - 2 Bronze Chests, 1 Silver Chest
- Rank 3 - 2000 XP - 1 Bronze Chest, 2 Silver Chests
- Rank 4 - 3000 XP - 1 Bronze Chest, 1 Silver Chest, 1 Gold Chest
- Rank 5 - 4000 XP - 2 Silver Chests, 1 Gold Chest
- Rank 6 - 5000 XP - 1 Silver Chest, 2 Gold Chests
- Rank 7 - 7000 XP - 3 Gold Chests
- Rank 8 - 9000 XP - 2 Gold Chests, 1 Platinum Chest
- Rank 9 - 11000 XP - 1 Gold Chest, 2 Platinum Chests
- Rank 10 - 13000 XP - 3 Platinum Chests, 1 Expedition Token
- Rank 11 - 17000 XP - 2 Platinum Chests, 1 Diamond Chest, 1 Expedition Token
- Rank 12 - 21000 XP - 1 Platinum Chest, 2 Diamond Chests, 1 Expedition Token
- Rank 13 - 25000 XP - 3 Diamond Chests, 1 Expedition Token
The rewards earned from Legends of Runeterra's Weekly Vault also have a chance to randomly upgrade to superior versions of themselves.
There doesn't, however, seem to be any way to influence when upgrades happen, which leaves players with hoping that RNGesus is with them when they open their Weekly Vault.
Legends of Runeterra is available now in Open Beta.