Mass Effect 3 now has a considerably substantial modding scene, if the Priority: Earth Overhaul mod is anything to go by. As its name might suggest, the goal of this mod is to rework, improve, and expand upon the final mission of the game.
Impressively, the author of Priority: Earth Overhaul has managed to do so by incorporating all-new cutscenes, features, additions, and events. Best of all, this isn't an early work-in-progress, either, as the mod has just been completed.
To call Earth Overhaul's feature list anything but impressive would be an understatement. This mod brings to the table the following:
- Content restoration, ranging from simple radio dialogue to missing parts of cutscenes.
- New emails, datapads, and interactive elements.
- Full audio overhaul, including new music.
- New scenes, new dialogue, new level events.
- Various gameplay improvements, like enemy spawn rebalancing.
- Various HUB improvements.
- Wide-sweeping changes to the final sequences of the game, including dialogue and more.
And there's a whole lot more, too. If you're looking to completely revamp your Mass Effect 3 experience, we recommend pairing Earth Overhaul with the Mass Effect 3 first-person mod, as they seem to be compatible in full.
We've prepared the link to download Priority: Earth Overhaul right here on Game Watcher, so if you've been planning to replay Mass Effect 3 anytime soon, there's no reason to do so without this marvellous mod.