Part of the fun in Minecraft Dungeons, like other dungeon crawlers, is in customizing your character and the best enchantments can seriously enhance your abilities in battle.
To help with a few customization choices, here are some of the best enchantments you can get your hands on in Minecraft Dungeons.
Minecraft Dungeons Best Enchantments
Minecraft Dungeon's enchantments are equipped on both armor and weapons, granting new abilities and effects to your character.
You can upgrade the best enchantments in Minecraft Dungeons by using enchantment points earned each time you level up. The higher the tier, the stronger their effect.
Different pieces of equipment, including identical ones, can have different enchantments. Thankfully, Minecraft Dungeons allows you to salvage obsolete items, giving you back the spent enchantment points.
Here are some of the best enchantments you can find in Minecraft Dungeons:
- Snowball - Fires a snowball projectile that stuns enemies
- Thorns - Returns damage to attacker
- Cool Down - Reduced cooldown of artifacts
- Potion Barrier - Take considerably less damage for a brief while after using a health potion
- Weakening - Melee - Reduceds damage taken from enemies for a short duration
- Sharpness - Melee - Increases weapon damage
- Fire Aspect - Melee - Sets mobs on fire for a short duration, dealing damage over time
- Radiance - Melee - Last attack in combo has a small chance to spawn a healing aura
- Ricochet - Ranged - Chance for attack to hit a nearby mob
- Power - Ranged - Increases arrow damage
- Rapid Fire - Ranged - Small attack speed boost
- Growing - Ranged - Attacks grow in the air dealing increased damage