Sold Out have announced the release date for their rhythm-infused action-adventure game No Straight Roads. The game is scheduled to launch across all major platforms on August 25th. This comes to the PS4, Xbox One and Switch game stores, and will be an Epic Exclusive on PC.
As a surprise for the PC players, the developers have released a demo that you can play right now over at the Epic Games Store which introduces "Mayday & Zuke as they lead the musical revolution against corrupt EDM empire NSR," and the action screams of Scott Pilgrim.
If you're more into the music, or are just looking to get revved up, a mini-OST featuring a selection from the in-game soundtrack is now available to purchase or stream from Amazon and other retailers.
No Straight Roads Demo and Release Date
Key features of the game include:
- Music-based action-adventure game that puts music & sound at the forefront of gameplay.
- Two playable characters, each with their own music-based weapons and attacks.
- Players can attack, jump and move freely while enemies attack to the beat of the music.
- Transform props into weapons and shift between rock & EDM in a seamless and dynamic manner.
- 8 levels inspired by different genres of music.
- Giant, memorable bosses with unique personalities.
- Upgradable skill tree improves your abilities
The No Straight Roads demo is playable on thenow, with the game once again having its full release August 25th, 2020.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , or giving us a like on . Thank you.