Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville has a new addition to its roster in the shape of a Wizard Zombie able to conjure up magic that, as it turns out, is quite deadly to plants.
The Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville Wizard Zombie was introduced as part of the title's ongoing Luck o’ the Zombie Festival event that kicked off earlier this month, on March 2.
Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville Wizard Zombie
Players hopping in during the Luck o’ the Zombie Festival can earn the Wizard Zombie by reaching the end of the event's Prize Map. At its midway point, they can also unlock the Citron 5000 costume.
If you can't log in during Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville's Luck o’ the Zombie Festival, you'll still be able to purchase the Wizard Zombie for 500,000 coins.
Here's what you can expect in terms of abilities from the Wizard Zombie:
- Primary Weapon: Orbracadorbra – Hold
to charge your staff and release to cast a damaging aura.
- Ability 1: Zee-lixir – Throw a potion that temporarily makes allies immortal and stops enemy jumping and sprinting.
- Ability 2: Spell Disaster – Slam the ground with your staff to summon magical missiles that chase and damage nearby enemies.
- Ability 3: Co-Star – Hover above an ally as a star in an orb to provide extra firepower and grant them armor.
- Special: Starz Align – When in Co-Star mode, face the same direction as your zombie buddy to activate powerful buffs! Shoot homing projectiles at a faster rate, and spot enemies through obstacles in front of you.
- Primary Weapon: Shooting Star – Launch a rapid-cast ball of magicky energy with explosive coverage.
- Ability 1: (Same as above)
- Ability 2: Spell Disaster – Summon magical missiles that chase and damage nearby enemies. When Starz Align is active, missiles also chase distant enemies in front of you.
- Ability 3: Hasty Hexit – Eject from a teammate’s head like hair off a balding man.
Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville is out now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.