Remnant: From the Ashes' update 214293 went live today, introducing a first batch of buffs to several items, bug fixes and more, as the patch notes reveal.
Recently released, Remnant: From the Ashes has been well received by co-op game enthusiasts, this first update being one of many to follow.
Remnant: From the Ashes Update 214293 Patch Notes
Here are the full patch notes for Remnant: From the Ashes' very first update since release:
- Mender's Charm range increased from 3m to 10m.
- Jewel of the Black Sun buffed.
- Spitfire alt fire (Flamethrower) fire-rate increased (MORE DMG!).
- Particle Accelerator alt fire (Gravity Core) buildup requirement increased.
- Particle Accelerator alt fire (Gravity Core) damage dramatically increased.
- Ruin alt fire (Undying) HP regeneration now scales with the Triage Trait (starts at 50%, max Triage to 100%).
- Ruin alt fire (Undying) buildup requirement increased.
- Ruin revive damage reduction reduced from 25% to 10%.
- Breath of the Desert damage reduced slightly and has a few additional cast-time frames.
- Stormcaller now reduces incoming damage by 50% and increases movement to near-sprint speed.
- Seed Caller (THE BOYS!) health increased from 80 to 150.
- Iron Sentinel damage and duration increased.
- Veil of the Black Tear base HP doubled.
- Swamp Swarm Host (Big Fat Guy) HP reduced & corrosion range reduced to better enable "no-hit" runs.
- Fixed The Ent's lack of aggression in alternate combat mode.
- Razorstone damage increase properly set to 100% (was accidentally set to 200% instead of 100%).
- When talking to Ravager, the fog wall will now disappear.
- Root Rot Mist (pink) no longer prevents you from aiming.
- Dying with the Undying Mod no longer removes the Curse of the Citadel debuff.
- Clients wearing the Ring of Evasion will not longer have infinite iFrames.
- Irradiated debuff now properly reduces any amount of stamina by half (instead of a flat 50).
- Fix for Sniper Rifle getting locked into scope mode.
- Dying on Root Horror no longer causes issues with other boss rewards showing up prematurely.
- Many fixes for Swarm/Breath of the Desert style mods allowing fire-rate exploits.
- Breath of the Desert no longer targets beams.
- Fix for end-game cinematic.
- Fix for getting knocked out of fuse-box interaction, causing door to remain permanently locked.
- Removed loot from breakables on Claviger.
- Implemented solution to prevent profiles from being corrupted.
- Properly cleared tactical points properly on end-play (causing some issues with bosses).
- Gave the goodboy in Rhom a few additional snacks.
- Achievements fixed (for PC).
Remnant: From the Ashes is out now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.