Having now begun its stint in early access, Satisfactory lets players tackle first-person open-world factory building on their own or alongside friends. Although its focus falls on building one or multiple dream factories, there's also a bit of exploration involved, given how the action takes place on an alien planet, with some combat also occurring from time to time. As things can sometimes get overwhelming, some might be wondering about whether or not they can use some Satisfactory console commands to spice things up a bit.
Here's a handful of useful Satisfactory console commands.
Satisfactory Console Commands
To get to using Satisfactory console commands, you'll first need to activate the game's console. This is done by pressing Ctrl + Shift + I once. Afterwards, you can use the Tilde key to open the console command line. Pressing it twice will result in the window becoming larger, which is required for some commands. Here is a list of commands you're likely to find useful:
- Gamma [number] - Changes gamma (brightness) level.
- materialFlowAnalysis recipeName[FString] - Finds the items required per second for all craftable items. Requires large console command line window.
- Pause - Pauses the game.
- r.Atmosphere [either 0 or 1] - Activates or deactivates the atmosphere.
- r.Fog [either 0 or 1] - Activates or deactivates the fog.
- r.ViewDistanceScale - Sets the render distance of things like foliage, rocks and trees.
- r.ScreenPercentage [percent] - Sets internal resolution scale.
- r.TemporalAACurrentFrameWeight [number between 0-1] - Sets the impact of the current internal frame to the final image.
- r.TemporalAAFilterSize - Sets the spread of the TAA samples. Values below 1 sharpen the image. Only shows results when r.TemporalAASamples has a value greater than 6.
- r.TemporalAASamples [number] - Sets the number of samples to use for TAA.
- r.Tonemapper.Sharpen [number] - Sets the amount of a simple sharpen filter.
While only a portion of available Satisfactory console commands, the list above should prove helpful in a number of situations that could arise while playing. Satisfactory is currently available in Early Access on PC via the Epic Games Store.