Co-op ice road trucking simulator SnowRunner released hotfix 4.1 today. The developers, Focus Home Interactive, have also announced the release of a Public Test Server for PC players, which will allow anyone willing to test patch 5.0 ahead of its launch.
SnowRunner's Community Manager has said the test server "includes a fourth Taymyr map, multiple save slots, and much more," while stating that "the full list of new features will be included in the announcement later today!"
SnowRunner Patch Notes: 4.1 Hotfix
There is quite the list of bug fixes to go through, some of which address players very serious concerns such as save game corruption and truck losses.
PC Bug Fixes
- Save Data
- Truck duplicated if savegame path contained russian letters
- Black screen when player opened map, could cause save corruption
- Truck disappeared when loading the game after switching maps
- Several corrupted save issues
- Fixed some issues with vehicles falling through the ground
- Cargo located on map duplicated every time after user hosted a co-op session
- Missing Khan truck after co-op play
- Friends list showed offline players only
- Friends list was loading infinitely
- Friends list was hiding offline friends in the main menu
- As coop Host, player could lose truck if they quit the game during a gateway loading screen
- Hidden offline friends in the main menu
- When the guest discovered an upgrade, it was duplicated for the host if he already had it
- Names overlapped in friends list and disappeared when reopening it
- Player was kicked to main menu after exiting the garage (leaving vehicle in exit zone while other car stand on scene)
- Game crashed when two players on different game versions tried to connect to each other
- Game crashed when forced to another map from garage
- Multiplayer minimap crash fixes
- Game crashed when two players changed map at the same time
- Game crashed during the tutorial
- Fixed loading localization from mods (now mod makers can add localization files for their mods
- Changed tag for mod.io logs (fix for display error message in Blender)
- Sometimes a mod did not download as it should
- Michigan dam duplicate/lost truck bug
- Missing and duplicating trucks after every loading in the solo mode
- The construction rig semi-trailer for the contract ‘Not a drill’ could get stuck in the ground
- Collapsing terrain near water at Smithville Dam
- Player could not control vehicle after trying to repair
- Target trailer remained undiscovered during the contract "Drill rig disassembly"
SnowRunner is available fromfrom £34.99 with additional DLCs and a option.