Star Wars Battlefront 2's August 26 Update goes live tomorrow, its patch notes highlighting various smaller fixes for issues affecting heroes.
The August 26 Update will stop players from being able to build up Darth Vader's damage reduction traits while fixing issues with Boba Fett's jetpack VFX.
Star Wars Battlefront 2's August 26 Update goes live at 7 AM UTC, 8 AM UTC and 9 AM UTC on Xbox One, PS4 and PC, respectively.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 August 26 Update Patch Notes
Here are all the fixes that will be introduced to Star Wars Battlefront II in its August 26 Update, as detailed in its full patch notes:
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to build up Darth Vader's damage reduction traits.
- Fixed an issue where General Grievous' Claw Rush attack could hit opponents multiple times in a short time.
- Fixed an issue where Darth Maul would not be able to block after performing Spin Attack while blocking.
- Fixed an issue where inaccurate VFX would play around Boba Fett's jetpack while he is ragdolled.
- Fixed an issue where Boba Fett's jetpack icon would not be greyed out while his abilities are blocked.
- Updated ingame EA Access and Origin Access logos with EA Play logos.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 is now available on PC, Xbox One and PS4.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.