With Surviving the Aftermaths well on its Early Access journey, Update 1.0.3 is now live, its patch notes revealing a handful of save game fixes alongside bigger burial pits.
How much bigger, you ask? Update 1.0.3 increases burial pit capacity by 50%, although, hopefully, that doesn't mean you'll be happier to see your poor colonists sent to the afterlife.
Surviving the Aftermath Update 1.0.3 Patch Notes
Here are all the fixes and changes Surviving the Aftermath received in Update 1.3.0, as per the full patch notes:
- We implemented fixes for several issues involving Save game errors:
- Fixed an issue that caused dead Colonists to be incorrectly saved when they are inside a house. This behavior prevented other Colonists from occupying the house, causing errors. This change is retroactive.
- Colonists will no longer try to eat resources carried by another Colonist. This behavior caused them to get stuck.
- We optimized the Savegames writing process to reduce the probability of additional file corruption if errors are present while saving.
- We implemented a save game loading fallback process. This process resets colonists if unknown errors are present in the save game. This measure should prevent instances of Colonists getting stuck after loading a saved game.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player’s colony from appearing on the world map. This fix will work retroactively.
- The World Map will no longer get stuck if the player swaps to the colony view while actions are still being played in the World Map.
- Burial pit capacity increased by 50%
- Increased the amount of Metal Tools, Iodine, and Antibiotics on the World Map.
- The strength of the toughest Bandit Camps has been toned down.
Surviving the Aftermath is currently available in Early Access on PC, via the Epic Games Store, and Xbox One, via Xbox Game Preview.