is on its own a game offering a wealth of possibilities, quests, friendships, and exploration. But, what if you’re looking to alter a few aspects either to make your gameplay easier using cheats or a little more fun? Well, there’s mods for that.
For Disney Dreamlight Valley, we’re going to look into the five cheat mods currently live on Nexus Mods for users to download and apply to their games from currency multiplier to sprinting. And, of course, we’ll cover all the technical parts too.
The Best Disney Dreamlight Valley Mod Cheats
does just that, whatever you pick up, it multiples the item by a default of two when holding down the left shift key. You can change this multiplier amount and the key it’s assigned to in the config file. You can also turn this feature off with a key which can be assigned by changing ReverseToggle in the config file to true.
This config file we speak of will be created when you first run the mod in-game. The file will be called: BepInEx/config/aedenthorn.PickupMultiplier.cfg
To run this mod in-game, you’ll need to:
- Install BepInEx.IL2CPP
- To do so, visit and download the latest file that starts with BepInEx_Unity.IL2CPP_win_x64
- Unzip the file and copy the contents in the game’s main folder
- Find the game’s main folder in Steam by right-clicking on the game’s entry - Manage > Browse Local Files…
- If the unzipped file goes to a single folder, copy the contents of the folder, not the folder itself.
- You should be coping five items over which should end up in a folder called BepInEx and several new files including winhttp.dll in the same folder as ddv.exe
- Run the game.
- If you’ve completed the previous steps correctly, the BepInEx folder should have appeared with several new folders including config and plugins.
- Install the mod, place the contents of this zip file in the BepInEx\plugins folder and restart the game.If it worked, the BepInEx folder will have several new folders including config and plugins.
- The code for this mod can be found at .
The only way to sprint in Disney Dreamlight Valley is to reach Well Fed status by increasing your energy bar. But with this, you can increase your running speed by a default of two while holding down the default key of Left Alt.
When you run the mod, a config file called BepInEx/config/aedenthorn.SprintMod.cfg will be created and can be edited using a Text Editor.
To run this mod in-game, you’ll need to follow the exact same technical steps as listed above in the Pickup Multiplier mod.
Currency Multiplier Cheat Mod
You guessed it,will multiple your Star Coins by a default of ten times. This can be edited in the config file. Note: this mod only works for Star Coins and not Moonstones.
When you run the mod, a config file called BepInEx/config/aedenthorn.CurrencyMultiplier.cfg will be created and can be edited using a Text Editor.
Infinite Mana Cheat Mod
Thiscleverly reduces any of a player’s activities to take away zero mana from their energy bar meaning they’ll never need to refuel energy either from consuming items or returning to the home base. For this mod, there are no changes to be made in the config file.
Finally, this mod comes with a warning of use as it plays with the real-time system currently enjoyed in Disney Dreamlight Valley by adapting the day and night visuals.
As well as switching between night and day, this mod can also keep unlocked characters awake and adjust the lightning brightness during a thunderstorm. For full instructions on using this mod,. With updates and changes to key features, it’s important to make sure you’re using the latest instructions on the Nexus Mods site.
This mod listing also comes with instructions on how to back up your save data, any known issues, changes in most recent updates, and how to install and uninstall the mod.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.