A first look atmight lead you to believe it's all shooting and gathering, but Fortuna 3 has its share of mysteries.
Located across the maps are various generator puzzles, where you have to find and place batteries in a specific place to open locked rooms. This guide focuses on the Dig Site puzzle.
The Cycle: Frontier Dig Site Puzzle
The puzzle is broken down into multiple steps and requires the exact placement of batteries to open each new door to collect the next, before using all three to open the loot room.
- Collect battery 1 and place into the right-hand holder, located at a
- Enter the building and take battery 2
- Remove battery 1 and place it in the middle holder at b
- Put battery 2 into the holder behind this door
- Enter the larger building next to this and head upstairs to find battery 3
- Take all the batteries back to 1 and plug them in
- The final puzzle door will now be open
The room contains Industrial Crates and Weapon Attachments and is well worth the hassle, providing you can make it to an evacuation point with your loot.
As always, when solving puzzles and unlocking rooms, be on the lookout for other players, and if you want safety here, it's best to travel in a.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , or giving us a like on . Thank you.