The Cycle's Update 16.3.1 is now live, its patch notes revealing an increase in the Shattergun's spread, adjustments to contracts and more.
Update 16.3.1 also makes it so that players who place 20th in solo matches will no longer receive rewards. This move is meant to stop various exploits.
The Cycle's Update 16.3.1 also makes automatic weapons should no longer suddenly jam in the middle of a clip while addressing an issue causing crashes for some players.
The Cycle Update 16.3.1 Patch Notes
Here's everything added and fixed in The Cycle's Update 16.3.1, as detailed in its full patch notes:
- Spread has been increased to reduce shotgun sniping potential.
- VP earned will ramp up based on the amount of team members who successfully managed to evac.
- Duo: 10 VP on first evac, 20 VP on second.
- Squad: 5 VP on first evac, 10 on second, 15 on third, 20 on fourth.
- Players who placed 20th in a solo match won’t receive any rewards. This will prevent the use of some exploits.
- Automatic weapons will not “jam” anymore in the middle of a clip.
- Mods on suits and weapons can now be changed without any issues.
- Fixed an issue that was causing game crashes to some players.
- The Flash Modulator mod will not make the Gorgon fire with slow intervals between each shot.
- Progression bars for challenges will now display correctly.
- VPs from Evac are displayed incorrectly on the results screen. Clicking another player and checking back should fix the issue.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.