The Legend of Bum-Bo is set and primed to come out before the end of the year. More precisely, this new game from the creator of Binding of Isaac will be available this November.
While the new release date announcement trailer does feature actual gameplay, this "deckbuilding roguelite" remains a bit of a mystery still. We suppose it's one of those games that only truly click when you try playing them.
According to the poop-infested trailer (which you can reference below), The Legend of Bum-Bo is going to be coming out on 12th of November, which gives us just about two months to figure out what genre this game is even supposed to be.
The feature list is appropriately wacky:
- 100+ unique items that can be modified and upgraded. - 80+ unique trinkets that give neato passive abilities.
- 4+ playable characters each with their own unique abilities.
- 10 ugly, yet cute bosses.
- 30 enemies
- Amazing music by Ridiculon.
- Loads of unlockables!
- Animated cut scenes that will make you feel bad!
Poop being the main draw, of course. We'll keep you up-to-date on the latest news to this prequel to Binding of Isaac (you heard that right), but in the meantime, be sure to watch the trailer below.