"Paradox Connect achievements" for gameplay.
These will "truly enrich" the experience say Paradox, giving fans extra goals and feats, and "strengthen the community". Achievements are just cosmetic.
Don't go expecting to unlock mega bonuses as achievements are purely for self-gratification and brag rights, reveal Paradox. All future titles from PI will feature Paradox Connect.
“I am extremely excited about this new functionality, which will truly enrich the gaming experience for our fans,” said Johan Andersson, Executive VP of Development. “It will strengthen the community at our forums, giving them more things to talk about.”
Four of the achievements in Divine Wind have been detailed:
- 'Napoleon was not this good!' - Disband HRE as France within 3 years (1792) - 'All belongs to Mother Russia' - (1399 Russian culture, from Russia ) - 'Basileus' - Restore the Byzantine Empire to historical border (1399) - 'For Liberty' - 1773 as USA, be at peace, and own all 13 colonies.
- 'All belongs to Mother Russia' - (1399 Russian culture, from Russia )
- 'Basileus' - Restore the Byzantine Empire to historical border (1399)
- 'For Liberty' - 1773 as USA, be at peace, and own all 13 colonies.
Europa Universalis III Divine Wind releases soon.
EU3: Divine Wind "first game" to feature Paradox achievements
13 December 2010 | By Simon Priest
- Related Games:
- Europa Universalis III: Heir to the Throne, Europa Universalis III: In Nomine, Europa Universalis III: Napoleon's Ambition, Europa Universalis III