Kalypso Media announces The Japanese Incentive DLC for Omerta: City of Gangsters which adds a new campaign, and involves Irish mobsters, Ku-Klux-Klan nuts and a "mysterious business man" from Japan.
New characters, storyline, weapons and new areas of Atlantic City unlock with the DLC. The katana, flamethrower and machine gun join the arsenal. It releases December 5th.
The Japanese Incentive arrives early next month digitally on PC and Xbox 360 for £14.99 / €19.99 / $19.99. New businesses join the portfolio of exploitable enterprise.
• All new! - Play an exciting new campaign with unique characters, storylines and cut scenes
• Explore and Dominate - Discover districts of Atlantic City and its outskirts not yet seen in Omerta – City of Gangsters
• Kill it with fire - new weapons include the katana, flamethrower and machine gun
• The gang’s all here - Hire additional characters whose special new traits will help make quick work of your foes
• Outsmart a new challenger - Battle for the city against an updated enemy gang AI
• Pick a wheelman - Plan fantastic heists, then use lavish new cars and armoured vehicles for getaways
• It’s all business - Take over new buildings like the security agency and the auto shop and put them to criminal use• Watch the world burn - Set the battlefield ablaze with a unique new “fire” feature, which makes the most of the new flamethrower weapon