If you're in need of additional resources or want to gain an edge on the battlefield, Company of Heroes 3's console commands and cheats can assist in turning the tide of a challenging battle.
While CoH3's console commands and cheats list may not be the most extensive, it offers several essential ways to bolster your armies in times of need. If you've used them before, you'll find this article a useful refresher on how to implement them and their potential benefits.
Company of Heroes 3 Console Commands and Cheats
You won't be able to cheat your way through CoH 3 from the get-go, as console commands are actually turned off by default. Thankfully, changing that is quite easy.
On Steam, find the game in your library and right-click on its name. Select Properties, and add -dev in the dialog box under the Launch Options section. This activates the in-game console, allowing you to input various commands.
Afterwards, start the game and you should be able to access CoH 3's console in both its campaign and skirmish modes by pressing CTRL+Shift+tilde (`).
Remember to replace "amount" and "number" with an actual numerical value when you input the Company of Heroes 3 console commands and cheats below:
- Player_SetResource(Game_GetLocalPlayer(), RT_Manpower, amount) - Grants specified amount of Manpower (9999 max)
- Player_SetResource(Game_GetLocalPlayer(), RT_Munition, amount) - Grants specified amount of Munitions (9999 max)
- Player_SetResource(Game_GetLocalPlayer(), RT_Fuel, amount) - Grants specified amount of Munitions (9999 max)
- Player_SetResource(Game_GetLocalPlayer(), RT_Command, amount) - Grants specified amount of Command Points
- Player_SetPopCapOverride(Game_GetLocalPlayer(), amount) - Sets Population Cap to specified amount
- FOW_RevealAll - Removes Fog of War
- setsimrate(number) - Sets game speed to specified number (10 default)
These are Company of Heroes 3's console commands and cheats that we've spotted so far. Should more pop up in the future, we'll update this article accordingly.
For more help with the game, drop by our articles covering the game's four playable factions alongside its system requirements.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on Twitter, checking out our videos on YouTube, giving us a like on Facebook, and joining us on Discord. We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.