Ponying up the cash for the DLC pack gets you 13 classic cars from the 1960's and 70's, as well as 5 new tracks also blasting from the past, plus a new rival.
It'll cost you 800 MSP on Xbox Live and $9.99 through the PlayStation Network for the 'Legends Content Pack'. It releases next week on April 26th. It also adds a new career branch and rival to best alongside those new shiny cars and tracks to burn rubber around.
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA (1965)
- Austin Mini Cooper S (1965)
- BMW 3.0 CSL Gr. 5 (1975)
- Ford Capri RS3100 Gr.4 (1974)
- Ford Escort Mk1 RS1600 (1971)
- Ford GT40 Mk.I (1965)
- Ford Lotus Cortina (1963)
- Jaguar E-Type Lightweight (1963)
- Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (S30) (1971)
- Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (C10) (1972)
- Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 (1974)
- Porsche 914/6 GT (1970)
- SHELBY COBRA "DAYTONA" COUPE (1965)
- Team Need For Speed Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0
- Dijon-Prenois (1972)
- Hockenheim (1982)
- Monza (1958)
- Rouen-Les-Essarts GP (1966)
- Rouen-Les-Essarts Short (1952)
- Silverstone (1975)
Need for Speed: Shift 2 - Unleashed released on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.