Square-Enix has announced that the Dungeon Siege III downloadable content pack "Treasures of the Sun" is now available for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. According to the press release, "On their search for a lost Legion hero, players will fight through hordes of new villains only to find a forgotten abbey hiding a long-lost secret: the greatest treasure of the Azunite faith."
"Treasures of the Sun" includes the following features:
* New abilities: Players are now able to attain mastery of the arcane through powerful new attack, defense and healing abilities.
* Level up to 35: Dungeon Siege III's existing level cap from 30 to 35.
* More monsters and items: Players will encounter new monsters in the Aranoi Desert—including mummies and giant skeletons—and will find more powerful items, adding to the thousands already available in Dungeon Siege III.
* Reallocate Talent & Proficiency Points: Players can reallocate points spent in Proficiencies and Talents, enabling changes to character customization throughout the campaign.
* New Enchanting System: Transmuting items now gives players chances at gaining powerful new Vials that allow them to enhance their weapons and armor through the DLC’s new enchanting system.
The downloadable content costs 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live Marketplace and $9.99 USD on PC and PlayStation Network.