Also for PC gamers the 1.12 patch has been released with Treyarch spilling the changelog. It deals with some exploits, screenshot stability and modding issues.
The following map additions are now available for PS3 fans if you by the Annihilation DLC: Hangar 18, Drive-In, Silo, Hazard and Zombies Shangri-La. The map pack is selling for £11.49 on the EU PlayStation Store as of today. The PC version is due today.
Below is the PC 1.12 patch changelog:
- Improved screenshot stability
- CTF: You can only score a capture when your flag is at your base, regardless of Touch Return setting.
- Player will no longer appear to be spinning when firing and guiding a Valkyrie rocket
- Addressed issues with watching films through combat record
- Addressed issue with hardcore game settings being erroneously reset in Combat Training menu
- Addressed various exploits
- Modders: increased some asset pool sizes
- Modders: added listassetpool command
Do you feast upon the Call of Duty map pack offerings, videogamer?