Grand Theft Auto V's heavily hyped online mode, Grand Theft Auto Online, continues to have serious connectivity issues 24 hours ago. Rockstar continues to reassure fans that it's working on the problem.
The studio has since collected a list of issues that they are working on:
* Occasional "Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable" error message
* Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in GTAO with "waiting for other players" on the screen
* Intermittent "Failed to Host a GTA Online Session" error messages
* Race Corona (start area, marker) occasionally not showing up for first race
* Errors saying "Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join"
* Occasional errors about jobs failing to start or load
* General issues with the Social Club site and Social Club features (slow loading,failed logins, emails not arriving, etc). For more information on Social Club status, please see: http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200357093
* Misc. network and server-related error messages, disconnections, or cloud server errors
* Errors saying "Mission Failed" as soon as the mission begins during a session
Grand Theft Auto V was released a week ago without the online mode, and earned a 10/10 score in Strategy Informer's .