Bethesda has announced a new patch for Dishonored, which will prep the game for the upcoming expansion, The Knife of Dunwall. The update will also fix a host of bugs and game tweaks.
The patch will be on Steam as well as updates for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game. The fixes are noted in the changelog below.
Dishonored Steam Update (v. 1.3) – Changes are for all platforms unless noted otherwise.
* Adds support for Dishonored’s upcoming add-on, The Knife of Dunwall.
Bug Fixes (Dunwall City Trials)
* Fixes a bug in Back Alley Brawl challenge where live grenade remains in player’s hand when restarting match.
* Fixes a rare bug in Back Alley Brawl challenge where restarting match while cooking grenade causes disabled left hand.
* Fixes a rare bug in Back Alley Brawl challenge where you can fall down into The Void.
* Fixes a rare bug in Back Alley Brawl challenge where being killed by player killed by Warfare Overseers will restart challenge with lowered health.
* Fixes a bug in both the Back Alley Brawl and Bend Time Massacre challenges where a Headshot bonus is not awarded if an NPC dies after Bend Time II effects end.
* Fixes a bug in Bend Time Massacre challenge where Explosive Pistol does not count as an explosive kill.
* Fixes a bug in Bend Time Massacre challenge where achieving the Power Combo bonus using Blink is awarding 2 kills.
* Fixes a rare bug in Bend Time Massacre challenge where you are unable to possess Nobles after firing gun through glass.
* Fixes a rare bug in Bend Time Massacre challenge where restarting as the Bend Time effect ends causes the round to complete with zero score and a black screen.
* Fixes a rare bug where you can inadvertently receive the Time Management achievement/trophy after failing to get the bonus.
* Fixes a rare crash in Bend Time Massacre challenge during Waiting For Effects sequence.
* Fixes a bug in Oil Drop challenge where aim assist does not work on PC.
* Fixes a bug where file integrity check requires a game restart at Dunwall City Trials first boot on PC.
* Fixes a bug in Thief (Expert) challenge where key inventory is not reset when restarting from completion.
* Fixes a bug on PC where game displays keyboard and controller art together.
* Fixes a rare bug in Kill Chain challenge where countdown timer will stop after killing some enemies.
Bug Fixes (Dishonored)
* Fixes a bug on where you receive a kill in Player/Mission stats if sliding into Slackjaw after freeing him.
* Fixes a bug where City Watch does not leave attack posture when rewiring an arc pylon.
* Fixes a bug in Overseer Backyard where player could get stuck on chain.
* Fixes a collision issue when Corvo drowns.
* Fixes a bug where navigation in Piero’s shop was difficult when only one weapon upgrade remains.
* Fixes a bug in Overseer mission where loading autosave created after actioning poison causes Campbell & Curnow to run.
* Fixes Player/Mission Stats bugs.
* Fixes a bug in Lighthouse where patrols are broken and there’s no sound after reloading a savegame in low chaos.
* Fixes a bug where Specter Achievement does not activate upon completing requirements in Brothel.
* Fixes a UI bug where turning off Health/Mana gauge show gauges when powers are used via hotkey.
* Fixes a rare crash when signing out of your profile (Xbox 360)
* Fixes a rare bug where installation in Czech doesn’t work if the previous language was Polish (Playstation 3)
* Fixes a rare crash when rewiring a Watch Tower and taking a possessed rat into line of fire (PlayStation 3)