The Grand Theft Auto Online update is live for the Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto V. The update was previously released for the PlayStation 3 version.
The update makes the following fixes:
* Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
* Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
* Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
* Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
* Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
* Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
* Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
* Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
* Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
* Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
* Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
* Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the "random" option
* Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode
Grand Theft Auto V is also now available for purchase digitally on the Xbox Live Marketplace.