Weapon switching, new Cat Guards, Steam Workshop for user created levels, item trading and, of course, keyboard and mouse support. Closed beta starts March 24th.
It will run a small window from the 24th to the 31st, and for those interested you'd better go register as a friend of Hatty. The studio doesn't want live streams or videos of it.
PC BattleBlock Theater features:
▪ Weapon switching! Players can now switch between a primary and secondary weapon in game!
▪ New Cat Guard enemies throughout Story Mode.
▪ Steam Workshop integration for sharing user created levels.
▪ Steam Inventory integration for trading! This allows users to trade and sell weapons, prisoners, gems and yarn via Steam.
▪ X input, Direct Input, and Keyboard/Mouse support.
Check out the 2 minute long Steam announcement trailer, in typical Behemoth style. No Oculus Rift, sorry.