Studio Wildcard has announced community voting in the first ever ARK International Mod Contest. Players will vote for the best mods across three categories, with the top ranked entries in each taking home proceeds from a $63,000 prize pool.
Categories include Maps, which is pretty self-explanatory, Mods, which feature general in-game options, and Total Conversions, which dramatically alter the game’s basic setting. The mods will be judged by originality, quality, and entertainment value, with 60% of the ranking determined by the development team and the remaining 40% by the community vote.
We've got our own picks for ARK mods! Check out Gamewatcher's list of!
First place winners will each receive $10,000, with smaller prizes for the next four runners up. The winners will be announced on May 15. For more details, or to vote yourself, check out the.