Blizzard has been working quickly to release patches and other fixes for its sixth expansion, World of Warcraft: Legion, which has already sold 3.3 million copies since its launch on 30th August.
The latest hotfix makes changes to the way Emissary Bags work, along with quest changes and general balances and tweaks.
You can check out the full list of changes on the.
- (Hotfix work in progress) Emissary bags from completing World Quests now contain equippable items for your class.
- The Derelict Skyhorn Kite now has a 15 minute cooldown.
- In the Warrior Class Campaign Ulduar Scenario, the door after Brood Queen Morvaniss should now always open when you kill her.
- On the World Quest “Ley Race”, ley line nodes should now spawn more quickly as you go.
- Death Knights should no longer become stuck on “Steeds of the Damned”.
- Druids should no longer be stuck on “Gathering the Dreamweavers”.
- Players that manage to find themselves in the “Champions of Elune” scenario without a vehicle will now be teleported out after 30 seconds.
- Bind on Equip items have been removed as possible rewards from World Quests.
- Developers’ Notes: As a player’s own item level increases, the quality of many World Quest item rewards rises as well. However, when these items can circulate throughout the economy, they can overshadow other sources of loot, and crafted items especially. World Quests should feel rewarding, but we want that to be because of a direct value to your character.
- The Warden Tower World Quests are now on 6 hour rotations (was 3 hours).
- Withered in the Withered Army Training scenario should now be able to throw rocks from point blank range.