Anthem's Update 1.6.2 is now live, a look at its patch notes revealing that Icetide Season was extended to run through February.
Update 1.6.2 also adds a number of bug fixes and improvements, including one that reduces the wait time to start Time Trial races.
Anthem Update 1.6.2 Patch Notes
Here are all the changes, improvements and bug fixes introduced to Anthem in Update 1.6.2, as per its full full patch notes:
- Icetide Season (Freeplay events, Weekly Strongholds, Challenges, Seasons Store) has been extended to run through February.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Reduced the wait time to start Time Trial races from 60 seconds to 20 seconds.
- Tyrant Mine should now be available in the seasonal Icetide challenge rotation.
- This was supposed to be in with Icetide, however there was an issue that emerged in testing. We didn’t feel comfortable releasing Tyrant Mine until we could fully resolve this issue.
- Fixed an issue where seasonal wreaths were playing their collection sound effect when they spawned into the world incorrectly.
- Weekly Stronghold challenge completion credit is now correctly tracking based on completed strongholds and not how many players are in the session at the time of completion.
- The “Soldier’s Reward” inversion is now correctly using its own icon as intended.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the electric orbs from correctly spawning in the arachnid defense annex in the Tyrant Mine.
- Resolved a problem with the Daily: Contracts challenge where the amount of minor crystal rewarded was incorrect.
- We’ve raised the First Fog wall in the Heart of Rage to prevent gaining score multiplier earlier than intended.
- Resolved issues with the Frost Master challenge not properly displaying whether or not Left Out In The Cold had been completed.
- Resolved issues with Collection: Left Out In The Cold being blocked by an issue with some wreaths. For those who are unable to interact with any more wreaths but the challenge has not been completed, entering freeplay will automatically complete the challenge.
- Resolved an issue with the Time Trials not tracking progress towards challenges.
- Resolved issue where players were unable to access the Seasonal Store from the Launch Bay.
Anthem is out now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.