Assassin's Creed Odyssey is out this week and it's got a lot of Season Pass content to keep any player satisfied. But if you can't afford that, there's still Assassin's Creed Odyssey free DLC available at launch too.
But what free DLC is available, and how do you get hold of it? Let us show you!
How To Get Assassin's Creed Odyssey Free DLC
The free DLC is very easy to access, for the most part, on PC. It's all done via the Ubisoft Club, which you have to sign in to on the main menu on consoles. On PC however you'll already be signed into it via Uplay. Before launching the game, simply go to the 'Club Rewards' page on the Assassin's Creed Odyssey game page. You'll get a long list of free DLC for use in the game!
Here's all of it, and what you'll need to unlock it. Beware, some of it is a lot more tricky than others:
- Arcade Sword – sword. 10 Ubisoft Coins
- Eagle Kobis – sword. Earned by participating in Community Contests
- Epsilon Blade – sword. Earned by participating in Community Contests
- Mycenaean Armour – heavy armour, 20 Ubisoft Coins
- Mycenaean Axe – large axe, 10 Ubisoft Coins
- Mycenaean Dory – staff. Earned by playing a Ubisoft game at an event in 2018!
- The Rearranger – club, 10 Ubisoft Coins
- Thrakian Bow – bow, 10 Ubisoft Coins
- Mycenaean Steed – horse. 20 Ubisoft Coins
- The Babylonian – ship design, 30 Ubisoft Coins
- The Phoenician – ship design, 30 Ubisoft Coins
- Medjays – crew theme, 30 Ubisoft Coins
- The Assassins (female) – crew theme, 30 Ubisoft Coins
- The Assassins (male) – crew theme, 30 Ubisoft Coins
- Evie from Assassin’s Creed Syndicate – Ship's lieutenant. She's a bit difficult to get on PC, here's how to do it in detail.
- Temporary Drachmae Boost – earn 25 percent more drachmae over two hours of playtime. 10 Ubisoft Coins.
- Temporary XP Boost – earn 25 percent more XP over two hours of playtime. 10 Ubisoft Coins.
- Initiate’s Pouch – small quantity of drachmae and crafting materials. Free!