Black Desert Online has just received a new Black Desert Online Update that brings with it the True or False Event. This one's going to send you on a special, unique quest that's got more twists and turns than you could imagine.
Black Desert Online True or False Event is going to prominently feature Dosogan Nia, who's over the next week or so going to give you a new quest every day. Find some details on how it all works down below.
Black Desert Online True or False Event
Every day starting today, all the way to 3rd of April, Dosogan Nia is going to offer players a special task: to decide whether a rumour he tells them about someone or something is true, or false. Nia will give you the required rumour and then send you over to the designated NPC to see if you'll opt for the "true lie", or "false truth" dialogue, which will also dictate your rewards.
Developers suggest "choosing the option that is less popular among other adventurers", but this is highly contextual and could mean virtually whatever, depending on the particular daily quest. More details can be found on Black Desert Online's official website!
Black Desert Online Patch Notes
- True or False Event starts, will last from 28th of March to 3rd of April
- Glimmering Old Moon Event is ongoing
- fixed the Anfurt of Hope's pathfinding in Valencia
- the Gobble feature is no longer available on items with a bordered crystal or Caphras value
- fixed a bug with offering promoted workers on the labour exchange
- fixed an issue which caused the guild bonus not to be distributed
- fixed a bug which caused poor island navigation
- redesigned The Black Spirit tutorial dialogue
- reset the Shadow Arena leaderboards for both solo and group play
- fixed an issue that made the cliffs near Halfmoon shrine look unappealing
- removed bushes on Valencia walls
- various class rebalances and changes have also been pushed out
More details on Black Desert Online's latest patch can be found on the game's official patch notes blog post, so check there if you're interested!