Borderlands 3 has received a steady stream of hotfixes since launch, the latest dropping this week on November 14.
A look at the patch notes reveals a number of bug fixes being introduced, alongside a decrease in the likelihood of encountering haunted enemies outside of Heck.
Borderlands 3 November 14 Hotfix Patch Notes
Here are all the bug fixes and changes introduced by Borderlands 3's batch of November 14 hotfixes, as per the full patch notes:
- Addressed a reported concern that players would experience their screen shaking while in a party when one player used Bear Fist
- Addressed a reported concern with duplicated audio when Maya turns on the music in "Beneath the Meridian" when playing in a party
- Addressed a reported concern where players couldn't hear Aurelia's Holographic Doorbell answer the door
- Addressed a reported concern where some players were missing the waypoint when quitting out of the map or performing a save and load during the "Bad Reception" side mission
- Addressed a reported concern that the portal in Destroyer's Rift disappears after completing the mission "Divine Retribution"
- Addressed a reported concern that the Eridian structures were not resetting after player death during the Tyreen boss fight
The Spooky Season is starting to fade from Borderlands 3! Starting with this hotfix, you'll start seeing less Haunted enemies until the event ends on December 5!
- Lowered the chance to see Haunted enemies outside of Heck.
Borderlands 3 is available now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.