Borderlands 3 is out now, and it's filled with a vast range of story missions, side quests and challenges to keep players occupied until the day they die. Some of those quests, however, can offer more of a challenge than their creators Gearbox intended, which includes the Borderlands 3 Wildlife Conservation mission.
In the Wildlife Conservation quest, you're tasked with finding explosives for Brick in Konrad's Hold, and we've got all the Borderlands 3 Wildlife Conservation dynamite locations below - but is one of them bugged? Or is there something else to blame?
How to find all dynamite in Borderlands 3 Wildlife Conservation
There are five stacks of dynamite to find in the Wildlife Conservation mission, which for the most part are fairly easy to find. This is only one of the objectives in this mission, after all. They're red stacks of dynamite with a thick white outline - they stand out in the cave.
However, is one of them bugged? Players have reported that one of the dynamite stacks appears to spawn at the top of an unclimbable rock formation. We can confirm that the Borderlands 3 Wildlife Conservation mission is not bugged and the object at the top of the ledge is actually an ECHO log. Ignore it for now.
Here are the actual dynamite locations to complete/continue the mission:
- 1. Right at the start, near the door.
- 2. Opposite the mine cart track, behind some barrels.
- 3. In the northern part of the caves, on top of a box.
- 4. In the northeastern part of the caves, by a door
- 5. Here's the one you're probably missing. It's hidden behind a steel support beam, beyond a few rocks you'll have to climb and crouch through. See the picture below, courtesy of user Pr0we on the Gearbox forums.