Blizzard has announced that it will celebrate Diablo 4's launch with its very first Twitch Drops campaign, giving players the opportunity to nab sweet in-game rewards by simply watching their favorite streamers.
Diablo 4's Twitch Drops work much like those of other games. After a small bit of setup, you simply need to spend a certain amount of time watching streamers cleanse Sanctuary of demons, after which you can claim your rewards. Below, we'll talk you through the whole process.
Diablo 4 Twitch Drops
Diablo 4's first Twitch Drops campaign offers new rewards each week, starting on June 5, with the game's standard launch, then ending on July 2.
The first week brings items for the Rogue and Necromancer, while the second focuses on the Sorcerer. The final two weeks of the campaign bring goodies for the Druid and Barbarian classes.
- Week 1 (June 5 - June 11): Azurehand Back-Stabber Dagger and Azurehand Heart-Piercer Sword Weapon Recolors + Matron-Sigil Coffer (Rogue) and Progenitor Favor (Necromancer) Back Trophy
- Week 2 (June 12 - June 18): Azurehand Spell-Slinger Wand Weapon Recolor and Hellrune Tabernacle Back Trophy
- Week 3 (June 18 - June 25): Azurehand Head-Cleaver Weapon Recolor and Font of the Mother Back Trophy
- Week 4 (June 25 - July 2): Azurehand Skull-Crusher and Matriarch’s Mantle Back Trophy
- Support A Streamer Campaign (June 5 - July 2): Primal Instinct Mount
During the same period, a separate Support A Streamer campaign runs, rewarding viewers who gift eligible Diablo IV creators two Twitch subscriptions with the Primal Instinct Mount.
To become eligible for participation, you'll need to make sure that your Twitch and Battle.net accounts are linked.
Afterwards, all you need to do is watch a total of six hours of Diablo IV livestreams from any of these eligible streamers, and you'll obtain all the rewards from the ARPG's first Twitch Drops campaign.
Watching for just three hours gets you the first reward (first two for the first week). Remember that you'll need to claim it before being able to progress towards the second.
You can also track your progress towards the rewards in your dashboard. Diablo IV Twitch Drops rewards can be claimed from the Drops Inventory menu, after which they should appear in-game.
More details about the latest campaign can be found in its dedicated article on the developer's website. With Diablo IV's Twitch Drops covered, learn more about its battle pass and system requirements.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , and giving us a like on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.