Disco Elysium's 23.01.2020 update is now live, a look at its patch notes revealing the addition of multiple fixes, including one to the infinite dice exploit, and more.
The 23.01.2020 update also lets players run by holding the mouse button and adds more fog. There's never enough fog, apparently.
Disco Elysium 23.01.2020 Update Patch Notes
Here are all the fixes and additions introduced to Disco Elysium in its 23.01.2020 Update, as per its full patch notes
- Multiple wirral dies allowed in inventory (you can obtain the die from box or dicemaker both)
- Infinite dice exploit fixed. You were able to get a new dice every time after selling it in pawnshop.
- All visual appearance of FYS should read now read Physique.
- Fixed issue with restoring position of spirit bomb on load after object was disabled by cutscene.
- Fixed many bugs related to the behaviour when loading a save.
- Fixed a bug when a player finds all their “consumables” are gone. As if it wasn’t already a bad day.
- Implemented a feature to ease the Carpal-Tunnel Syndrome. Now you can hold the mouse button to Run (same as double-click)
- Fixed a state when creating a new game and all visuals are wrong.
- Fixed a bug where thoughts that were already researched, appeared as thought notifications again. Basically a deja-vu fix.
- Fixed a bug where “pile of clothes” weren’t where you left them. At least where you thought you left them.
- Dialogue system updated from 2.4 to 3.0! You, you smooth talker.
- Fixed the bug where the drug capsule was still in hand after unequipping them. That’s the last thing you need.
- Fixed Measurehead states resetting.
- Fixed cutscene movement stuck bug: Cutscenes are now much more smoothly cut.
- Fixed bug where store options were not visible. Now they are, so much choice!
- Fixed a bug where some items weren’t returned to inventory after use. It’s like losing a whole pack when lighting one cigarette.v
- Fixed issue where player could get stuck at 2am in the end game.
- Fixed an issue with a dream - when loading the game after dreams, it looks like you loaded somebody else's life.
- Fixed a bug where the dialogue would get stuck. It wasn’t you, it was a bug.
- Fixed a bug related to switching a game between fullscreen and windowed.
- Fixed a bug in the very end of the game where if the player had 0 morale and created a new game before they died, they would get stuck in a weird loop.
- Ultrawide mode - it really is wide.
- Ultrawide mode touch ups - all over the place.
- Added more fog. Because - fog!
- Fixed Money Time hud - now we know where the money goes. And dust comes.
- Fixed tare bag. More exactly how it holds its “contents”.
- Added new widescreen loading screens.
- Fixed issue where opening the Thought cabinet during the dialogue would continue your conversation.
- UI Fixes.
- Fixed audioplay ignoring volume options. Can you believe it!?
- Fixes for issues related to saving and adding error messaging.
- Fixed the missing talk-to-Kim notification. Kim notified us that it’s not working correctly. And polished some of his dance moves.
- Puking screen effect fix and Measurehead no longer appears in the middle of the screen when using widescreen.
- Fixed issue where the dialogue get would get stuck when progressing through the interaction with the Mattress Nest. That’s like fighting with a pillow and losing.
- Fixed hangover persister - working on real life fix.
- Fixed missing Kim.
- Fixed issue with Klaasje dialogue and door punching.
- Fixed missing substance notification.
Disco Elysium is out now on PC.