If you've arrived on this page it's probably because The Division 2 servers are currently offline for Maintenance, and you're looking for server status updates. Ubisoft often take the servers offline for scheduled maintenance, although most of the time it's with no player facing changes.
You may have also received a message saying the "The Division 2 services are not available at this time. Please try again later," or "The Division 2 Disconnected" if you've been trying to play the game. The scheduled downtime is due to last for 3 hours, and afterwards there will be nothing new to download.
The Division 2 Server Status
"The servers will shut down for maintenance on Tuesday, July 28th at 09:30 CEST, 03:30 AM EDT, 12:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is 3 hours.", reads a post from the official Division 2 forums.
You can find the maintenance notes below:
- Fixed an issue where The Chimera boss would not drop collectibles during Manhunt mission.
- Fixed an issue where Roosevelt Legendary Projects would not be completed.
- Fixed an issue where True Patriot with Full Flag would cause a damaging explosion on the Agent if a skill was destroyed.
- Fixed an issue that doubled the Spotter Talent damage increase for skill damage.
- Fixed an issue with Future Initiative's Ground Control Talent not healing deploying skills.
- Fixed an issue preventing the extraction of Mantis attributes at the Recalibration Bench.
- Adjusted Negotiator's Dilemma damage to correctly match UI info
- Adjusted Eclipse Protocol damage transfer from NPCs killed with more than status effect is transferred.
- First Blood Marksman Rifle talent now disabled.
- Decreased pistol damage by 22% (to 0.7 scaling)
- Decreased rifle damaged by 30% (to 0.7 scaling)
- Decreased Classic M1A damage by 12.5% (to match 0.7 rifle scaling)
- Decreased marksman rifle damage by 30% (to 0.7 scaling)
- Decreased Nemesis damage by 11% (to match 0.7 marksman rifle scaling)
We'll keep you posted on any other Division 2 server maintenance schedules that might be coming up over the coming months, so please keep us bookmarked for the latest information.
While we wait, check out our handy Delta-03 error code guide, should you encounter any further difficulties. We'll also provide some information on the Mike01 error below:
The Division 2 Mike01 Error
MIKE01 error is simple; "The Division 2 services are not available at this time. Please try again later," it says, making it clear that it's a connectivity issue. According to the official word from Ubisoft, MIKE01 should, ideally, only appear in cases where the game is under maintenance.
In case you're receiving theeven while the server isn't under maintenance, the issue might - hopefully - be resolved by a quick PC restart. This is, however, not always the case, so we'd suggest checking if some other Internet problem is plaguing your connection.
Ubisoft also recommends running the integrated Windows Internet connectivity troubleshooter, in case nothing else works. Anyhow, chances are that you'll never run into MIKE01, short of those instances in which the game is under maintenance, so here's hoping!
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.