Euro Truck Simulator 2's Update 1.39 is now available, its patch notes revealing a redesigned launchpad, lowbed, low-loader trailers and more.
Players hopping into the game will find that Update 1.39 treats them to an Euro Truck Simulator 2 launchpad that allows them to select a profile which affects all of its options. This lets players change the game's settings without first booting it up and paves the way for upcoming features.
New, reworked low-bed and low-loader trailers are also making their way into the game, each coming in two versions: short and extended, both having customizable chassis.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Update 1.39 Patch Notes
Below, you'll find all the changes and additions introduced to Euro Truck Simulator 2 in Update 1.39 , as detailed in the article covering the patch notes:
- City of Calais re-skin
- Launchpad redesigned
- Lowbed and low-loader trailers (ownable)
- Schwarzmuller low-loader (ownable) for the Schwarzmuller DLC
- DAF Euro 6 2017 Facelift added to AI vehicles
- MAN TGX added to AI vehicles (with 6x2/4 variants as well)
- Sound updates and improvements (turbo slider, sound positioning, cabin spatial mixing, sound distribution to accessories)
- Trailer browser & lister shows all valid cargo variants
- Experimental transmission input shaft emulation and clutch brake support (g_clutch_brake)
Euro Truck Simulator 2 is out now on PC.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.