Fallout 76's Gold Rush event is soon making a return, letting players earn double the usual amount of Gold Bullion for a limited time.
Gold Bullion was introduced to Fallout 76 in its major Wastelanders update, playing the role of an additional currency. Players can use it to purchase plans and recipes, particularly useful in the late game, from specific traders found in The Crater, Foundation, and Vault 79.
The first Gold Rush event of 2021 started on February 25 and stretched across four days, giving players a bit of time to earn twice as much Fallout 76 Gold Bullion daily.
In order to be eligible to earn the currency, you'll need to see the Wastelanders questline to its end. Its final quest even rewards you some Gold Bullion before opening up other opportunities to fill up your bank, like public events and daily faction quests, which rewards treasury notes.
Below, you'll find the list of Fallout 76 Gold Rush events available throughout 2021 and 2022, as shared by Bethesda. We'll update this article as we learn more about new start and end dates.
- Fallout 76 Gold Rush event 1 - Start Date: February 25; End Date: March 1
- Fallout 76 Gold Rush event 2 - Start Date: April 29; End Date: May 3
- Fallout 76 Gold Rush event 3 - Start Date: June 17; End Date: June 21
- Fallout 76 Gold Rush event 4 - Start Date: July 29; End Date: August 2
- Fallout 76 Gold Rush event 5 - Start Date: September 2; End Date: September 7
- Fallout 76 Gold Rush event 6 - Start Date: October 7; End Date: October 11
- Fallout 76 Gold Rush event 7 - Start Date: November 11; End Date: November 15
- Fallout 76 Gold Rush event 8 - Start Date: December 16; End Date: December 20
Fallout 76 Gold Rush Event 2022
- Fallout 76 Gold Rush event 1 - Start Date: January 20; End Date: January 24
- Fallout 76 Gold Rush event 2 - Start Date: February 24; End Date: February 28
- Fallout 76 Gold Rush event 3 - Start Date: May 5; End Date: May 9
- Fallout 76 Gold Rush event 4 - Start Date: June 9; End Date: June 13
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .