Hackable Level 3 Terminal is not an easy thing to find in Fallout 76, unsurprisingly enough. These highly-protected computers are pretty rare in post-apocalyptic Appalachia, but chances are that you need to find them for a quest or two.
While we can't claim we've come across each and every hackable Level 3 Terminal location in Fallout 76, we do have a few for you to check out. You'll find the list below, and keep in mind that we'll try and keep it up-to-date as we come across more of these high-end machines.
According to what information we've managed to find, hackable Level 3 Terminals can most easily be found in nuclear silos:
- Alpha, Bravo, Charlie Silo - Foyer Terminal
- Alpha, Bravo, Charlie Silo - Monitoring Station
- Alpha, Bravo, Charlie Silo - Security Command Terminal
- Alpha, Bravo, Charlie Silo - Mainframe Access Terminal
- Alpha, Bravo, Charlie Silo - Security Station Terminal
- Garrahan Estate, 3rd Floor - Gun Range Terminal
- Poseidon Energy Plant - Fusion Core Generator Terminal
Note that a number of them can also be found just outside major power plants, as they are used to override facility-wide lockdowns. If you've got a massive abundance of resources, you could also try to build hackable high-level terminals in your camp, with a friend, and then have them unlock your terminals while you unlock theirs.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .