Update: Ubisoft confirmed today that the Terminator Live Event will go live for all Ghost Recon Breakpoint players on January 29. The release date was accompanied by a teaser trailer which you'll find below.
Original: Ghost Recon Breakpoint will soon receive Title Update 1.1.0 and kick off the Terminator Live Event, Ubisoft has announced.
Both Title Update 1.1.0 and the Terminator Live Event are set to go live prior to the end of January, the publisher also broadly outlining plans for the coming months.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint Terminator Live Event and Title Update 1.1.0
Here is a partial list of changes that Title Update 1.1.0 will introduce to Ghost Recon Breakpoint, as outlined in the announcement post:
- Made improvements to Night Vision.
- Sharpshooter exploit with DMR rifles addressed in all modes (PvP, Raid, PvE).
- Players who previously lost their Thermal / Night Vision will get it back after loading their save.
- Players who previously lost their Water Canteen or Binoculars will get them back after loading their save.
- Rebalanced Stamina for PvP after it was buffed in a previous TU.
- Toned down the coughing sounds players could hear while in Erewhon.
- Enemies will no longer shout in pain after being shot in the head.
- Improved AI behavior:
- Fixed an issue where enemies investigating will go to cover mid-detection.
- If enough NPCs die at a single spot, they will stop rushing the player and will get into cover more often than before.
- We also modified the vanish rules so that NPCs will stay in the fight if they are close enough to the player.
- The Digital Scope now has multiple levels of zoom.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint's Terminator Live Event doesn't yet have a firm release date, although more info is said to be coming soon.
As for the following months, Ghost Recon Breakpoint players will get the new Engineer class in February alongside a "new immersive experience", while Episode 2 is set to drop before the end of March.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint is out now on PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Google Stadia.