Gwent's Update 8.1 goes live tomorrow, its patch notes revealing the addition of the new Madoc card, fixes and more. The Succubus card has also had its ability changed, while Expansion and Journey contracts have been given new categories.
Premium Stratagems orders have also been given new, unique visual and sound effects when they're used, as part of Gwent's Update 8.1.
Below, you'll find all the changes, fixes and additions coming to Gwent in Update 8.1, as detailed in the full patch notes:
- New sound effects in Draft battlepicker
- New card: Madoc.
- Power: 3, Provision: 10, Category: Witcher
- "Whenever you play a Bomb card, Summon this card from your deck or graveyard to a random allied row.
- Order: Spawn Cataclysm for 1 turn on the opposite row, then destroy self.
- Succubus ability changed to:
- Deathwish: At the end of your turn, if there is another Succubus in your graveyard, Summon self from your graveyard to a random row and gain Doomed.
- Adrenaline 3: Don't gain Doomed.
- Premium Strategems have new, unique visual & sound effects when their orders are used
- New category for Expansion Contracts
- New category for Journey Contracts
- Idarran now correctly mentions that his ability only works with units spawned on your side of the board.
- Portal now correctly mentions that both units are summoned from the deck.
- Vesemir, Lambert and Eskel now correctly mention that other Witchers are summoned from the deck.
- Cat Witcher Mentor now correctly mentions that he boosts self for other cards on the row.
- Cat Witcher Mentor now doesn't react to units transformed on the opposite (enemy) row.
- Viper Witcher now correctly mentions that he spawns a base copy of the target.
- Coated Weapons now correctly mentions that it spawns base copy of the target.
- Gorthur Gvaed now correctly mentions that it can move any card from graveyard to deck.
- Fallen Knight now correctly mentions that he only boosts self for units spawned on owners side of the battlefield.
- Fixed a bug that displayed total number of points in rows in wrong order.
- Adjusted art of one of the loading screens.
- Added new Wombo Combo package:/li>
- Madoc x 3
- Added new special Package:/li>
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .