South Korean developers Blueside have announced their sequel to the Xbox classic Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders, has come to PC via Steam and GOG. This means that both titles are now available for PC audiences.
Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes has launched with a 15% discount and delivers an additional seven campaigns of their action RTS heavy metal fantasy world. The game features campaigns set before and after the events of the first game but for players unfamiliar with the franchise, this just means a slightly different setting.
The battles play out much like Bannerlord, with the player commanding their forces on the ground while fighting amongst the troops themselves. The main difference here is you'll be fighting orcs and ogres and other fantasy creatures. The game has been remastered for PC, but a gamepad is still recommended for the best experience.
Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes comes to Steam and GOG
- Burn enemies out of forests with flaming arrows, order cavalry charges with the sun at their backs, and claim the high ground.
- Seven new campaigns, seven new playable heroes, fifty story missions to conquer, and thousands of troops to lay waste to.
- Clash with and command powerful new elemental beasts, including Fire Wraiths, Ice Maidens, Thunder Rhinos, and Earth Golems.
- Randomly generated side-missions for endless replay value.
- Keyboard and mouse support - a new method of controlling the battlefield is available to PC players.
- Full, modern gamepad support.
- HD resolution support including ultra-wide monitors.
- The classic Xbox experience, enhanced. Authentic and pin-sharp on PC.
You can get the game over onand .
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , or giving us a like on . Thank you.