Riot Games has revealed jungler champion Lillia as the newest addition to League of Legends' sizeable roster of playable characters.
Teased back in June and described as a "mid-range skirmisher, frolicking in and out of the fray", Lillia is a fae fawn who hails from Ionia's forests.
"With the arrival of the Spirit Blossom Festival, a magical fawn musters the courage to venture out and uncover the mystery behind her ailing forest.", reads the tweet accompanying Lillia's teaser trailer, hinting at the fact that she's very likely to become playable when League of Legends' upcoming skin line will also hit live servers.
League of Legends Lillia
"Intensely shy, the fae fawn Lillia skittishly wanders Ionia’s forests. Hiding just out of sight of mortals—whose mysterious natures have long captivated, but intimidated, her—Lillia hopes to discover why their dreams no longer reach the ancient Dreaming Tree. She now travels Ionia with a magical branch in hand, in an effort to find people’s unrealized dreams. Only then can Lillia herself bloom and help others untangle their fears to find the sparkle within. Eep!", reads Lilla's biography page.
Lead Gameplay Designer Mark Yetter said that her "kit is clean and simple in its design, but her pattern is very unique and nuanced which we think makes her very difficult to master".
Lillia's abilities were also detailed:
Passive - Dream-Laden Bough
- Lillia's abilities apply Dream Dust, dealing a portion of the target's maximum health as magic damage over a duration.
Q - Blooming Blows
- Lillia swings her branch in the air and deals magic damage to nearby enemies, dealing true damage to those at the outer edge of the circle. When she successfully lands the attack, Lillia also gets movement speed.
W - Watch Out! Eep!
- Lillia winds up for a huge strike with her branch, dealing magic damage to enemies. Enemies at the center of the impact receive more damage.
E - Swirlseed
- Lillia lobs a Swirlseed overhead, dealing magic damage to enemies and slowing them for a duration. If Lillia's Swirlseed misses, it'll continue to roll until it hits an enemy or collides with terrain.
R - Lilting Lullaby
- Lillia casts a lullaby over her enemies and those affected by her Dream Dust become increasingly slowed before falling asleep for a duration of time. When awakened by damage, enemies will take additional magic damage.
Lillia will be playable starting with League of Legends' Patch 10.15 which becomes available on the PBE tomorrow.
In the meantime, check out the changes that will be introduced to LoL tomorrow in patch 10.14.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , or giving us a like on . Thank you.