Marvel's Avengers' Build 12.9 is now live, its patch notes revealing the enabling of Steam Cloud alongside fixes for Nvidia driver-related crashes.
Build 12.9 is the first patch applied to Marvel's Avengers' 1.0 version, the ability to synchronize saves between multiple PCs using Steam Cloud being one that players will very likely welcome.
The game's first update also fixes an issue that rendered players unable to throw rocks as Hulk or shoot while playing as Iron Man.
Marvel's Avengers Build 12.9 Patch Notes
Here are all the changes and additions introduced to Marvel's Avengers 1.0 in Build 12.9, as per the full patch notes:
- Implemented work-around for NVIDIA 10-series driver problem that was causing crashes when using ALT-TAB, ALT-ENTER, and other situations.
- Enabling Steam Cloud to allow you to easily synchronize your save-games between multiple PCs.
- Fixed a problem that caused some players to be unable to throw rocks as Hulk or to shoot as Iron Man.
- Fix for a DEVICE_HUNG crash some users experienced in the sewers.
- Various other stability improvements.
Marvel's Avengers is available now on PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Google Stadia.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.